Monday, December 7, 2015

Zone Meeting!



..OH Hello Hi!

It's the first week of my last transfer. FOUR WEEKS YALL.  We got our transfer call on Saturday and we are going to be staying here in Newport News and I'll be in a trio adding Sister Zander until I leave in 24 days.
 
This week was sawwweeeet.

First there was getting our car serviced......I'd rather have my dad take care of that.

Then there was some good lessons with our investigators. Who are probs getting baptized literally the day after I get home.

Then we went to MLC. where we talked about a lot of good stuff.

On Thursday we legit spent all day weekly planning, studying, and preparing trainings for zone meeting. and then a cute family had us over for dinner. Then we came home and planned more for Zone Meeting.

On Friday..we had zone meeting. Sister Johanson and I trained spiritual creations of baptisms and a case study that we read as a mission.

The new Christmas initiative is alive and well!

Lots of good videos on christmas.mormon.org....here's my favorite!



XO, Sista C

No comments:

Post a Comment