Monday, November 2, 2015

Transfers! Sister Harrison goes home!  



On their way to drop her off!


Another chapter completed...



Cami is going to miss Sister Harrison! 



Cami will welcome the opportunity to make another great friend/mission companion--
a new chapter has begun with Sister Johanson...
see the bottle cap below that she found on the way to drop off Sister Harrison.


HOLA HOLA HOLA!

Wow, what a week it has been. It has seriously FLOWN!! I can't believe its already been a week since I dropped sister Harrison off at the mission home. Everything is good though. I feel like I have had so many "companions" this week!

Monday we came back and I met up with Hermana Mardis, who was my companion until transfers on Wednesday. 

Wednesday morning I was with all 3 of the Hermanas...we drove to VA beach to drop off one Hermana...then back to Newport News and I spent the day with the other 2 Hermanas. They only spoke Spanish to me for a lot of the day and it was so sweet!!! I learned a ton. And they made me pray over the food at our dinner appointment! I was like freaking out but....the gift of tongues is real y'all! Wednesday night I went and picked up my new companion, Sister Johanson who I stinkin love! She just came from serving in Havelock North Carolina- which is pretty country/in the middle of nowhere. She was excited to see Café Rio and all the places to shop :) She is from Highland UT, and has been out for almost a year! We have had a lot of fun so far and have a lot in common so it has been good to get to know each other! We had a lot of good lessons this week but transfer week is always just wild. 

On Friday we got to teach a guy who we have been trying to get in contact with forever- we taught him the restoration and then we kind of just lost touch. We have been teaching his mom and trying to get in touch with him but she told us he had been out of town- so we decided to try stopping by his apartment just one more time and finally caught him!! we taught him and his son the Book of Mormon and committed them to baptism! GOD IS GOOD y'all.

This coming week and basically every week of November is going to be crazy. Mission Leadership Council and Zone meeting this week, Sister Specialized training next week, a mission tour the week after that with one of the General Authorities...its going to be a partayyyyy of a Fall!! 

AND THEN THANKSGIVING!! So yep. Life is good.

Have a blessed week y'all!


XOXO, Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment