Monday, April 13, 2015

Lots of hard work this week..

and still loving every minute of it!  



 Planting!


 Painting!


Missin' Kenny!


Making some healthy food!



And the letters begin to get shorter... :)

Greetings.
Life is pretty good here. I am tired but good. This week was a week of growth for me. Sometimes ya have those :) I started keeping a little journal where I write down what I learn each day. The highlight this week was realizing that Alma baptized himself......ya I didn't know that, haha. I also have a journal where I write something every morning that I am grateful for.........and then I have my normal journal. 

As i have reflected on growth + learning + gratitude, I just feel so happy! 

One of my zone leaders shared John 8:29 in zone meeting on Friday which says "And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him." I have seen proven true in my life that if I do always those things that are pleasing to Him, I am never alone and I am pleased with myself. :)


-Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment