Monday, August 24, 2015


Aug 24th, 2015


Look at that cute Sister Missionary!  Love that smile!  


                            Seeing lots of Utah License Plates this month in Virginia!


A member put decals on their nails for them!


On their way to teach lessons!


Cami got to teach her investigators, Bill and Kim again! They have callings and are FANTASTIC!  Cami couldn't be happier about their progress in the gospel.  


Exchanges!


New investigator, Baptismal date set.  
Another saved soul because they are serving the Lord.  
Check!


A member gave them some fresh Pepper Spray!  
Keep those cute girls safe and protected!

I just logged onto my email after a lonnnnnnnnnnng week to find sooooooooooooooooo much joy and love and support and I am just feeling so blessed today! I am doing good but am learning that every week Heavenly Father gives me opportunities to be humbled and just accept His will. I learned this week studying, praying and just thinking, that one of the hardest things in this life is to accept the will and timing of the Lord. How do we just put everything aside and not think about ourselves and just trust that He will make everything right?! I had to have that come to Jesus with myself this week and I have never felt better about my future and about life! I decided that sometimes we have to lose our lives to find it. :)



"There's surely somewhere a lowly place
In earth's harvest fields so wide
Where I may labor through life's short day
For Jesus, the Crucified.
So trusting my all to thy tender care,
And knowing thou lovest me,
I'll do thy will with a heart sincere:
I'll be what you want me to be."

Have a great week yall!


Xo, Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment