Tuesday, October 13, 2015


Hey ya'll!


This week has been great! We have been blessed with a lot of new investigators from member referrals and it has been so much fun to teach them in members homes and really just feel the spirit. 

We are reading the Book of Mormon as a mission and the past few days of reading have been in 3rd Nephi......seriously I have never even understood the importance of it in as much depth in my whole life as I do now! I don't know what it is....but I never even realized that the 12 disciples of the Americas are STINKIN NAMED in the book of Mormon. Like Wowwwww! 

Lately I feel like all I do is change. All the time. Sometimes I don't even know who I am besides a disciple of Christ. which I guess is a good thing. I have recognized myself struggling with faith lately--but at the same time I feel like the only constant in my life, the only thing I can really depend on is the gospel. It never leaves, never changes...etc. I watch all of these peoples lives change around me and back home and often have the opportunity to reflect on how my life is changing. I LOVE IT but its hard. 

I feel like ever since LDS General Conference last weekend, I have just had this change come over me where all I want to do is trust God. I don't want to worry about anything. I don't want to try and control anything in my life anymore. I just want him to guide me and I want to follow wherever He needs me to go. I want to be humble. I want to find gratitude in trials. I want to apply the atonement everyday, everyday, everyday. The more I do that, the more I am just happy and content. I want to be gentle and patient. I am a daughter of God...and with that being said, I say:

An orange water color texture paired with a quote by Dieter F. Uchtdorf that reads, "God didn’t design us to be sad. He created us to have joy!".

No comments:

Post a Comment