Thursday, August 7, 2014

YOOOO FRIENDS AND FAM!

I hope everyone is doing just dandy!!! This week has been a lot of things- but miraculous is probably the best way to describe it! We had family night on Monday night with some recent converts and the bishops family in our ward and it was so great! We watched the Mormon Message about the car that breaks down...I can't remember what it's called but it's with Elder Holland and anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with Elder Holland! He is the greatest. "don't you quit, you keep walking...there is help and happiness ahead." So inspiring. Throughout the week we had different lessons with less actives, members, and investigators but my favorite part was having the oppurtunity to meet the Robinson family! Sister Robinson has 4 young girls....and 3 out of the 4 committed to be baptized on September 13th!!! WOOOO!!! They are so adorable, ah I love them! Anyways, I am getting more and more used to the area everyday. It has been raining non-stop since like Thursday so that has been a little hard but it makes everything very green so that is good! :) Lets just say, I haven't done my hair since I got here :) On friday me and Sister Garvin went to this frozen yogurt place called "Sweet Frog" and Frog stands for Fully Rely On God...So we like that as missionaries haha :) Another great thing about this week is that we were over teaching some members and there was man working on their door and we started talking with him and he seems really interested! He is a really nice, happy guy that is looking for "guidance" in his life.....WELL LET US JUST TEACH YOU ABOUT THE RESTORED GOSPEL!!!!! Haha we can help you out with some guidance! Anyways....this week's email is short but I hope everyone has a great week! I love to hear from everyone and get updates on how ya'll are doing so keep it comin! :) Have a blessed week! :)

Love, Cam-aka Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment