Monday, May 4, 2015


Last week in Poquoson, Virginia?



Happy May + Happy Monday! :)

The thought that this could potentially be my last week in Poquoson breaks my heart but I'm trying really hard not to think about it! Transfer calls are on Saturday and transfers are next week! I would love to stay here just one more transfer with Sister Crawford to see the fruits of our labors-but I know that if i get called somewhere else then that is where the Lord needs me! 
This week has been incredible though. We set 3 of our investigators with a baptismal date. This month our mission is doing "Miracle May" where every companionship has a baptism in May-so we are working really hard to make that happen and we are seeing so many miracles! I love it! last week we had interviews with our mission president, which is always a sacred time :) I am always so happy after interviews. 
Sometimes I don't really have much to say just because.....words don't do justice the great things I am experiencing- so i hope that's not a let down for anyone but i am just so grateful and happy- and the gospel of Jesus Christ is what makes that possible for me, for my beautiful family and everyone! Through the good times and the bad. I love the new "Because He Lives" video. http://www.mormon.org/easterI have watched it so many times even though Easter has passed-I get chills every time I watch it and it really is so true that no matter who you are, where you have been, no matter what, He is there. He lives and loves you. There are NO lost causes! 
I hope everyone has the best week and remembers how loved and important they are!
Your sister in the faith, Sister Carlson







No comments:

Post a Comment