Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Memorial Day Week from Cami in Kempsville!


Wow I cannot believe next week is June!! Crazy. 

Well, I successfully survived the first full week of shotgunning an area and it has been so great! Me and Sister Thornton are tearing it up! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my mission than I have with Sister Thornton and the members here. It has been a good time :) I have definitely gained a testimony of tracting that I never knew I had! I love it! People have been so kind and welcoming (knock on wood) (literally) and it has been really cool to meet so many diverse people. With the warm weather there are a lot more people outside and I think summer just makes people happier :) Although, the mosquitoes are def eating us alive! SOS. 

On the more spiritual side, this week my heart has been so full. Sometimes I don't even know how to describe my feelings in emails and letters home because there are some things that you just can't describe but I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the opportunity my mission has given me to become who the Savior would have me become, learn of him and to change everyday. The gospel fills me full of light :) I am blessed to have it in my life. Have a great week everyone! 

I am studying the New Testament. These vids are the best!! 


Have the best week! Be safe and remember you can do hard things! The Lord is on your side! Scatter sunshine! Be Wow! Go get em! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment