Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Well, she got the box on time, but it appeared that they drug it from SLC to Virginia!


The Relief Society had a Super Hero's dinner party and this was their cute party favor!


The Super Hero's of mission work in Virginia!


The missionaries got to go to the Raleigh N.C. Temple!


Cami and Sister Crawford!



It was also a great time to meet up with Sister Fife.  Cami's MTC Comp.




Hooowwdddyyy!!!

Life is good here in Poquoson. 

This week is even better than any old week because we got to go to the temple!!!! Ask me if it was the best experience of my mission so far. And I will say HECK YES. I missed the temple so much. They weren't kidding when they said the Raleigh temple was small-but it didn't make the slightest difference! It was so incredible. The senior couple we rode up with luckily got us there first, so we got to be on the first row in the endowment. *BLESSED* I will never forget the feelings I had as I sat in the Celestial Room with all the other Elders and Sisters and President and Sister Baker. Such a glorious and sacred experince :)))))))))) Hopefully that experience will carry me through the rest of my mission until I get to go there again! 

We have had some super good lessons this week and I am just loving it here. I taught the 4th discussion on Saturday for the first time in my entire mission! Our investigators with baptismal dates are doing SUUUUPER good! They downloaded LDS gospel library on their phone and they just love it. Yesterday at church they were so excited to tell us that they had been listening to the book of Mormon! and they whipped it out during church for all the hymns and stuff. Haha they are the best! 

Last night we had dinner with the Rigtrups which was just so great! Shout out to Sister Rigtrup for making Sunday Roast and yummy chocolate pie for dessert. 

My trainee (Sister Crawford) is good. We are having lots of fun together, she is a good missionary :) 

Have a good week ya'll!!!


-Your sister in the Faith, Sister Carlson 

No comments:

Post a Comment