Monday, March 9, 2015



March 2015


Thanks a BUNCH for this cute pic, Taryn Fairchild!


The girls at Messick Point




Sister Cutler took the girls out to Messick Point


Fish bones everywhere!


There's our beautiful Cami!


Jellyfish


                                         Awww.  Baby girl!  I miss you!!! :) Love, Mom


So glad you're happy though!  
Thank you the people of N. Carolina and Virginia 
for taking care of our baby girl!

What an incredible week it has been!!!!!!!!! 
First and foremost we set the husband and wife we are teaching with a baptismal date of April 11th!!!!! HAPPIEST OF DAYS!  So great. We got done teaching the the Plan of Salvation and the wife goes.."So what do we need to do to prepare for our baptism?.." Me and my comp were just like umm...well....hahah!!! I've never had anyone ask me that, so it was really cool. They are so excited and I love watching the changes that are coming over them! It was so cute because at first, the wife had to work on Sundays, and she was trying to get it off so she could come to Sacrament, and her boss told her she could have the mornings off, so she wanted to just come to church and surprise us, but her husband got too excited and called us and told us ha,ha!! They have been having a lot of cool experiences, they went on a trip on Friday and there GPS took them some random way they have never been before and it took them on a road where a Mormon church was and they were like HEYYY!!!!! They were really excited to tell us about that too. :) We had a good church tour with them on Saturday night and the spirit was strong when we showed them the baptismal font and when we were in the chapel. Such great people. 
Saturday we also found a new investigator and he came to church yesterday and loved it so that was super great! We have another lesson with him on Wednesday so we are looking forward to that. Yesterday it was so great because there member of the Nags Head ward at church here in Poqouson! I was seriously so happy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY NAGS HEAD HOMIES!!!! :))))))))))) Brother Kelly I hope you are reading this on my blog! I miss ya'll!!! I haven't forgotten you :) 
Last week someone that I was privileged to meet and serve with in Nags Head- Hermana Haywood- sent me this really great thing that I wanted to share in my email this week! So credit goes to her but its called 
"The Highs and Lows of a Mission:"
A mission is a strange experience. It is a trial and a test.
A mission throws at you the worst, yet teaches you the best.
I've never been so happy, I've never been so depressed.
I've never felt so forsaken, I've never felt so blessed.
I've never been so confused, things have never been so clear.
I've never felt my Heavenly Father so distant...He's never been so near.
I've never been so discouraged, I've never been so full of hope.
I feel I could go on forever!......I think I'm at the end of my rope.
I've never had it quite so easy...I've never had it quite so tough.
Things have never been so smooth....things have never been so rough.
I've never traveled through more valleys, I've never ascended more peaks,
I've never met so many nice people...I've never met so many freaks!
I've never had so many ups, I've never had so many downs.
I've never worn so many smiles, I've never had so many frowns.
I've never been so lonely, I've never had so many friends.....

BOY I hope this is over soon.....GOSH I HOPE THIS NEVER ENDS!"
Have a great week everyone! MUCH LOVE! :)

-Your Sister in the Faith, Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment