Tuesday, September 15, 2015

This week in Newport News, Virginia!


Sno cones with Sister Hanahan who is our favorite ward missionary


And then there was this piece of plastic in my blow dryer and it was melting and freaking us out so we had to do emergency surgery on my blow dryer. its good now.

Rachel's baptism day! 

 And then we got poured on when we were doing I/Os....................

Hello hi!

some high lights from this week.....

-Rachel Grimes got baptized :)))))))))))

-CAFE RIO OPENED AND A MEMBER GOT US PASS FOR 2 FREE MEALS HALLELUJAH we'll be eating like queens on Thursday

-We got MAJOR rained on

-We went to stake conference and I got to see all of my Poquoson peeps!

-Transfer calls happened and I am staying here with Sister Harrison!

Have a blessed week!

-Sister Carlson



No comments:

Post a Comment